www.Hotmail.co.uk is one of the oldest email services available within a year and Microsoft bought Hotmail for a deal of $400 million in 1997. Microsoft Hotmail became the most used email service provider in 1999. Until now, Microsoft has maintained its dominance throughout the world. It is one of the most used email service providers in the world.
Hotmail is one of the leading email service providers in the United Kingdom. Almost every other person in the UK has an account with Hotmail. Today, we are going to talk about the Hotmail United Kingdom.
4 Key Features of Hotmail Login UK | www.Hotmail.co.uk
Microsoft provides a lot of useful features for its Hotmail users. Here is a glimpse of some of the great features provided by Microsoft Hotmail.
- You get a focused inbox with your Hotmail account. In this feature, you only get important email when you open up your inbox. All other unnecessary emails are filtered out to other folders of the account. Hotmail eventually learns about emails that are important to you.
- You can choose your account theme from many amazing options available in your Hotmail account.
- You also get additional features like Calendar, People and To-do list with your Hotmail account.
- Hotmail users also get 5GB of free cloud storage from One Drive.
These are some of the amazing features offered by Hotmail.co.uk. You will get to know more about them while using the platform yourself.
Now, let’s talk about how can you signup and login to Hotmail UK.
How to Create an Account on www.Hotmail.co.uk | Sign up Process
Signing up on the Hotmail United Kingdom is an easy task. However, it may be difficult for people who are using the service for the first time. We are going to show you an easy tutorial on how to signup on the Hotmail.co.uk.
- Open a web browser on your PC or smartphone. We recommend using a reputable web browser to signup on Hotmail.
- Go to the URL section of the web browser and paste this link: “www.hotmail.co.uk”.
- Click on the “Create an account” option on the web page.
- You will be redirected to the signup page of Hotmail.
- Enter a unique username with an email domain and click on “Next”.
- Enter a strong password for your account and click on “Next”.
- Now, enter your personal details like your first name, last name, nationality, and date of birth.
- Proceed by linking your mobile number to your account and click on “Create an account”.
Your Hotmail UK account has been successfully created. Now, let’s talk about how can you log in to Hotmail.
How to Login on www.Hotmail.co.uk | Hotmail Login UK (Step by Step)
Follow the steps below to sign in on Hotmail.
- Open your web browser on your PC or another device.
- Open “www.hotmail.co.uk” on your web browser.
- Enter your username on the required box on the web page and click on “Next”.
- Enter your password on the new webpage and click on “Sign in”.
You have successfully signed into the www.Hotmail.co.uk.